Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The story of the fire.

Last Thursday, I really wanted to have a bonfire and have smores. So I told a bunch of friends and planned something for Friday night. However, Friday night rolled along and it was time for the bonfire and I ended up not going to it.. after I bought stuff for smores. So I did not show up to my own party I planned.

Then yesterday, we had wafflefest.. to duplicate the wonderful tradition from my dad :D .. and to celebrate my roommates birthday. So I invited some of my friends over for waffles too. Then I decided it would be a sweet night for a bonfire.. but I don't have a bonfire pit. But I did know my roommate had a little bucket BBQ which I thought would make a great fire with some charcoal. So I had my sweet friend James go buy some charcoal for this amazing fire I was dreaming of. So we started the fire and after a while the coals got red... but no fire.. dumb me... So then some other people came over and started making fun of my so called fire.. and I think my neighbor felt bad and brought over some wood for the fire. So then.. Ta Da! I got my fire. However.... the tin BBQ was not such a good idea cuz the paint caught on fire and now it is kinda burnt. Whoops.. hopefully it can be replaced!!!

Here are some pictures of my fire.
Before... ya.. everyone was not too keen of my fire..
YAY! Kari was excited we got it going!
Josh even enjoyed a smore.. with a ROASTED marshmallow!
A successful night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Why didn't you invite me?

I have a present for you... you have to come visit me to get it. :-P

Love you!