Wednesday, September 19, 2007

late is better than never!

This weekend was really fun. ( I know this post is a little late!)

I went to the corn maze.. AND MADE IT THOUGH .. thank you very much :) It was pretty fun! Then we went to the huge Iowa fair.. which was also pretty fun.. ( not as fun as the Puyallup fair..don't you worry!) But we went on a couple rides... and I made all my friends ( who are also mostly farmers:D ) go through all the animals and see all of them. (They were so thrilled..or not!) It was a good time though!


Trying to kiss the little cow:) it was kinda gross~
The ride behind us was really scary... but really fun.. we had a good old time!
My friend Ashley and I trying out the neat dune buggies ( think that is what it was called???)
I had a man take this and he really did not know how to use cameras. He ended up cutting off the whole "Clay County fair" sign.. but oh well.. it was still a good time with good friends!

It was so cold this weekend though... :( I could not believe I was already pulling out my winter clothes!!

Anyways..this last weekend was a lot of fun.... and I have been meeting lots of new people like I said I would!!

This next weekend I am going to go visit my favorite Shannon and Brian in Minneapolis! They are going to show me around and it will be lots of fun! It will also be the first weekend in forever which I don't have to work.. so i am very excited about that to say the least.


K.. I am tired... working at 5:30 does that to you!! Today I also found out that one of my best friends at work is going to quit and work at a tractor part company ( A & I products for those who know what it is) I was very very very sad .... but oh well... we made the best of our last day at work together with a feast of ribs:D

Hope everyone is doing well... love you all :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel - You're always good at making a fun time! Good for you! If you get thru Edgerton next week stop in and say "hi" if you have time. Jan F.