Sunday, September 23, 2007

Great weekend!

This weekend I went up with a couple other people to Minneapolis! One of my best friends, Shannon, and her husband Brian live up there.

It was fun to see her nice apartment and how they decorated it.. then we got to go on a long walk around one of the lakes in town and went shopping! However, most of the stuff I got was for my nephews birthday coming up in one month!!!

We also made a pumpkin pie which was soo good :)

Anyways.. we had such a good time together; I was so depressed to come back. I loved that city also, so I think it might be a possibility to move there some day! It was so nice to get out of this small town to somewhere different!


Oh ya.. I also go to stop at my FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD.. that being Taco Bell :) yum yumy umy um !! Of course I forgot my camera... but maybe I will up load the pics from my phone !


Hope everyones weekend went well!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling tonight Rach! I am glad that you had a great time with Brian and Shannon. Don't move to Minneapolis. Come back to the Northwest!!! We miss you! Have a great week. Love, MOM

Bryan said...

You do realize that you don't need to go all the way to Minneapolis for Taco Bell, right?