Saturday, September 29, 2007

So.. thats what it is like!

What a weekend!



Yesterday we were shopping at the mall having a good old time and then we came across the diamond jewelry store. My friends thought it would be funny if my friend James and I went in there and pretend that we were ring shopping, because we were getting engaged. I gave in to the peer pressure and went into the ring store with him. The salesman automatically saw us and figured out what we were going to do so he started talking to us asking how long we have been dating and such. So we were like.. umm we been dating a long time.. too long.. :) So then the sales man started pulling rings out for me to try on!! The first one.. I accidentally even put it on my right hand because I was so nervous.. and the salesman AND James realized before I even did! So I tried on several rings until we realized that it was " time to eat at James' parents house!" It was funny.. especially since I would not stop laughing. The salesman must have thought i was the most giddy girl in the world! But if anyone is planning to get engaged anytime soon we got the card for a nice ring sales man! ;)


Here are some MINI pictures of the weekend ;) I had my phone on the wrong setting.. wHOOPS!

A sight never seen before.. both guys riding on the motorcycle????
James with the balloon flower he got me at the mall.. however.. oh course.. it popped soon after!
Ashley, Kari, and I decided to help James dress .. and made him try on clothes that he did not exactly like ( in this picture it was the jeans.. lol!)


Alright.. hopefully you did not get your magnifying glasses out to see these.. :D Hope you all had a GREAT weekend and relaxed a little bit!


0 comments: