Wednesday, September 12, 2007

changes..and I hate change


bye bye my Shannon and Brian! But don't worry, I will see you in two weeks!

Its kinda sad.. my friend level is dropping around Sioux Center. :( Shannon and Brian have left me and now I have to make new friends on my spare time.

However, that is not too hard :)

I also had to subject myself to going back to Dordt. I have a online computer class, in which it is based in the newest version of Windows! Two problems... 1. I have a MAC 2. I am not going to install windows on this computer.. it will ruin it ;)

So Diane gives me her password and I go and do my homework there :) It confuses a lot of people that I am still around.. but it is fun to go back there.. reminds me of the good old days!

Also, it is ridiculous--- everyone and their brother are getting engaged!!!!!! I think for the last month and a half.. a couple or two have gotten engaged every week! It just shocks me of some people that are... but its kinda funny :)

Also, I decided I want to go to Africa to be a missionary when I get my degree. One of my best friends Laura ( who is a nurse) want to go travel and do medical missions when we get some experience. This has been brought on by one of the my teachers. She encourages us daily.. to get away.. travel do something but stay here!! She has been to so many places and she tells us stories and I realized thats what I really want to do! We'll see what happens in the future.

Anyways.. time for work.. aka supper.. ;) hopefully its good!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is full of changes. Knowing that the Lord is in control of our lives and the world around us makes it easier to deal with everything change that happens. We love you Rach. We are praying that you have a wonderful year ahead. LOVE, MOM