Wednesday, September 26, 2007

IN addition!

I have a really healthy heart. :D We were taking blood pressures for class and my partner took it a couple of times and it was so low that she thought she was wrong. Then we had a girl who takes blood pressures all the time take it and it was still 95/60 ( an average normal adult should be around 120/85) ! The teacher was amazed and asked me if I work out all the time and I was like .. umm noo.. but I just thought it was funny. Then we took pulse rates and mine again was super low.. 68. which is the same as my teacher who works out constantly.

I guess I just got a good heart !! ;)

Also.. i found out that when I graduate I have to pay $800 to get my licensing test as a PTA.. ahh!! Can you take out a loan for this?? Hopefully I pass it first time!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My blood pressure is usually pretty low, too, except for when I was pregnant with Patrick and it really spiked up at the end. They say that can be normal though, so who knows :o).

Start saving up for your PTA test!!!

~SARAH~

Anonymous said...

Yeah My blood pressure is amazingly low most of the time as well - and mom says hers is too. Maybe it's a family thing? Everytime I do it at walmart I get the exact same thing you got...