Tuesday, August 28, 2007

bitter sweet

Sad news:
Dordt is back in session and I am not going back :(. I went to visit Dordt last night and it was so weird going into southview ( where I used to live) and not actually living there. This is really weird but it all struck me as sad as I was going up the stairs to the floor my room was on. It just reminded me of the good times going down stairs to visit my friends and reminds me of my whole relationship with Josh cuz Dordt is where it happened. I dunno..I just miss living so close to my friends and the whole college atmosphere .

In memory of Dordt:
Good news!! I love my other school. It is a totally different atmosphere than Dordt but I love my class and I am getting to know them all a little better! We have all our classes together so I have a feeling we are all going to get close. Especially with times like today when for lab we all had to take off our shirts so that we can check each others backs for muscular and skeletal deformities! Granted we all we wearing sports bras ( for the most part and not the boys!) but ya.. i was not expecting to have to take off my shirt for the class! On the other hand.. I did learn that my shoulder is slightly elevated on the left.. :S who knows how that happened!


Other than all that.. school has kept me busy... work has been a lot... but I have been hanging out with my sweet friends in the mean time and have been having such a great time in Sioux Center!!!

0 comments: