Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Gunna go crazy

Tomorrow:
Start work at 7am ( was supposed to start at 5:30 but he decided to let me start at 7 instead :) )

Register Lucy by 5-- because the paper plates expire tomorrow! I also realized you can't charge the rather large amount ( :S ) of tax and licencing fees on my debit card.. whoops!

Move into my new house with three other girls! I am excited about this cuz I have been lonely living in the Bouma house by my self. :( I don't know if I posted this.. but the girl I was supposed to live with .. ditched me at the last min. so I quick had to find another place to live.. which worked out since this girl offered her house for me to live in.. which actually is better and about the same price as the place I was going to move into.

What a busy day tomorrow will be, however I feel like my life is finally falling into place since I have been back to Sioux Center. I will be making money, I will get to stop living out of suitcases, and finally just be able to sit back and relax in my own place!

Despite all the good things going on.... I just can't wait for the week to be over...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you and praying for you all day. May you have a great first day at work. Sounds like things are finally coming together for you. Were you able to get into the storage locker for your belongings? Love you much, MOM

Sarah said...

I hope everything with your new job goes well, and that your move goes smoothly. Once you get settled, I'm sure life will be a lot easier :o)

~SARAH~