Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The smile is coming out!

Wow . Today was such a refreshment!
1. Work was good. The day started TERRIBLE! I woke up only a couple mins before I had to leave.. so I had to rush and get ready... making it there just a couple mins late.. but no one noticed! Not the hardest job.. but I got lots of hours and the people I work with are awesome! PLUS!I get free food.. and actually good food! hurray!

2. Lucy got registered! and her numbers are easy to remember... 765 TAR.. lol so if you see a red corolla with those numbers... WATCH OUT! jk ;)

3. BEST OF ALL!! I love my new HOUSE and my new ROOMMATES!! It has air conditioning, dishwasher, washer, dryer, Internet, TV, a bed for me to sleep in, my OWN room, only have to share the bathroom with ONE other person, it is already set up and pretty, and it is CHEAP!! I can not be happier. I am so glad the other deal did not go through and I can live here!!!!!!


You know how I said I can not see God's smiling face..? Now I can see it clear as day light. It is amazing how God is watching out for me and making sure all is good :)


I will take pictures later :)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Rach, I'm so glad that things are going well in Iowa. Please keep us posted on how things turn out with the job and classes and life in general. I wish I could come visit, but things are a little crazy here. Hopefully you'll be able to come home for Christmas!!!