Thursday, August 23, 2007

Finally getting to where I want to be

Today I had a 3 hour class, which made me SO excited to get into Physical Therapy!!!! I kinda got giddy ( sorry I am a nerd) looking at my textbooks seeing all that I get to learn and do someday! This class even has a lab with it where we get to practice our skills and has tons of skeleton models to look at and physical therapy stuff to play with. I even get to start clinicals in January!!!

It is kinda hard.. recently I have been working at the hospital.. to fill in for a girl who is getting married. I miss the elderly people at the nursing home and it makes me really want to start doing something more of my major related. Every day I have to walk by the physical therapy section of the hospital and I always walk slower so I can see ( hopefully not staring) what is happening..and I have even met the physical therapists that work there. It just makes me more antsy to hurry up and finally get to do what I have been dreaming to do for such a long time!


Anyways.. thats about it for now.. life has been pretty good.... working hard .. now learning a lot. Dordt is starting soon so I get to pick Diane up from the airport on Sunday and then some friends will be coming back so it will be good to see them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy that things are falling into place for you! Glad you're enjoying your classes so far! HOpe to run into you sometime! Jan F.

mike kramer said...

sweet. i saw your house pictures. now i can recognize it and stop by.