Sunday, August 05, 2007

(one of) My Best Friend's Weddings

Well.. Shannon and Brian got married this week. It was such a privilege to get to go up to Canada early and meet her whole family and a lot of her friends and help her with her wedding. I was able to help out a lot...which was nice that I helped relieve some of the wedding stress.



I took lots of pictures of this week... I don't know if I have ever filled my memory card in my camera up with pictures of one event... but this week I filled it up! There were so many good memories while I was there .. but I will just share a couple with pictures.






One of my favorite things was hanging out with her family. I got to know them quite well and even yesterday I teared up as I had to say good bye to them. Her brother Eric and I got along really well.. and we ending up singing a duet at Shannons reception deticated to them! :) ALso her grandparents wanted to kidnapp me and keep me cuz they thought I was too fun. That sounds dumb but they were so sweet to me.
A whole bunch of our Dordt friends all showed up so that was fun to see a bunch of my friends again! In the end, it was a VERY needed, VERY relaxing, VERY memorable trip! Now I start work on Tuesday and hopefully ( keeping my fingers crossed) move into my new place this week also!












2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I'm glad you had fun. Too bad Margarget isn't getting married for another month, because we're going to be up in Edmonton Sept. 1st... Miss you lots and hope things go well with the new job!!!!!!!!

Your favorite older sister!

Anonymous said...

So, you are singing at weddings like your mother!!!;) I am praying for you Rachel that all will go well at your new job and that you will be able to move into your new place soon. LOVE, MOM