Saturday, July 12, 2008

YEH HA

Yesterday I went to my first really Iowan event! The TRACTOR PULL! It was a rather hot evening but the wind picked up and it ended up being pretty nice! Some tractors had cool engines, like helicopter and jet engines, so they burned pure alcohol and that was neat ( AND LOUD!) . Other ones had fire coming out of them when they finished and other ones made SO much smoke ! It was a lot of fun!

Yesterday Alex and I have been dating 3 months! :) I am such a lucky girl... Alex is such an awesome guy. He is now gone the next week on vacation 4 hours away :( I am gunna miss him a lot!!! However on Friday I might drive up there and join him for the day and night then go to Minneapolis for a day to see Shannon.


Anyways.. I got to sleep.. busy day working today!

0 comments: