Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Embrace them, Don't waste them, for these are the days of our lives."

This week I was able to go up to Minnesota and go on a mini vacation! The families that were there have been going up there for eight years already, so it was very nice that I was able to join in on their vacation! It was a lot of fun, it was in a resort on a lake and we spent a lot of time boating, swimming, playing games, go karting, and having a good time relaxing.

We spend so much time on Alex's boat and in the water, it was AWESOME!! However, I caught the cold while I was there which is not fun now. :S I would have pictures but they are all on another camera!

However, I got to get rest, my head feels like it is going to explode!

Here is just one pic I took of Lindsey and Derrick. Behind them is the resort and big trampoline!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ewwwww.... get the country music off your blog! YUCK!!!

Unknown said...

Country music? Did the guy's dog get hit by a truck, his car break down, and his wife run off with another man? My goodness, Rachel! I can't believe that you are listening to country music! Soon you'll be buying a gun and doing chewing tobacco. Nice to hear that you are enjoying yourself otherwise!
Vater