Sunday, July 06, 2008

"I like the sound of the gulf breeze blowing, Holding your hand, the sand on our feet"

This weekend was exciting! On the 3rd Alex had a big party in his newly re-done back yard. He invited a lot of people I did not know but I got to know them and we had a good time. I also then learned how to do flips on the trampoline ( both forward and backwards!!)... his niece taught me !

Then I worked the morning of the 4th. It's really encouraging because the other CNA's are getting told by the residents how much they like me!! It is just encouraging to know that I can make a difference in their lives.

Then that night I watched the fireworks with my lovely ex- roommate Lindsey and her new husband Matt. After that I went and slept outside on the trampoline with Alex's niece! It was a beautiful night and you could see the stars so clearly! I loved it!


Then on Sat. I went boating with Alex's whole family! It was a lot of fun.. lots of food and a lot of sun! We went tubing then I learned how to water ski. Granted it took me a couple times to get all the way up.. but Alex was in the water with me giving me some good coaching! One I got up I went for quite awhile until I got exhausted so I just let go!! It was SO relaxing .. and very fun :) His family is a lot of fun and I am getting more and more comfortable with them.

This is his youngest nephew, Bridger. He passed out right away when we got on the boat and he stayed asleep the whole wild ride!
His two nieces, Keana and Micheala.. They are a lot of fun to hang be with!
Alex's sister and her son Karter. They are fun people!
The whole gang on this run of the boat. Alex was teaching his nephew Devon how to drive the boat... it was a little scary but we made it out alive!
The two girls turned into arabs... :)

2 comments:

Aunt Karen said...

Wow, you've been having alot of "Wow" weekends lately! It must be that blond Mr. Wow ....

Anonymous said...

Well written article.