Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hats off to some very important people today!

Today if a very important day!! Three very important bdays and the last day of my grandma Megyesi's life.

First, my grandma Megyesi was a model of someone who I aspire to be like. She was a wonderful woman who I miss greatly. I can't wait to see her in heaven again!



Second, it is my old college roommate, Laura's 23 birthday! I love Laura, she is one of the best listeners in the world and one of the best friends a girl could ever ask for! I love you Laura and hope you have a good bday!!



Third, it is my little sister Diane's 22 birthday! Diane is only 17 months younger than me so she has always been a good mate for me. We get along so well... well most of the time.. and I am so excited to see her when she gets back to Washington .. and possibly Iowa???
Then there is little Sammy who turns 2 today! I love this little boy and miss him so much! I can't wait to see him in August! :) Look at him in these pictures... he was such a little runt!! He is still so very cute and I love him!!

Now look at him, getting so big!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oooooh, i love the baby pictures of sammy. Makes me want another one ;o)

Aunt Karen said...

Your grandma Megyesi was a very sweet person. Even though she bore a tremendous load, she radiated God's love. She was so caring and giving ... I'll never forget her!

Now Sarah, You do have some exceptionally beautiful babies. We'd love it if you had another one!