Sunday, July 13, 2008

Changes, changes, changes

Wow, today was a crappy day at the nursing home! Literally! Everyone down my hall was under the weather and had diarrhea! I felt bad for them.. but it made for an interesting day... and i will leave it at that!


Today is the one year anniversary of my grandma's death and the 11th year anniversary of my grandpa's death. I can't believe how fast times flies by. It seemed like yesterday I was just at home and going to my good friend Jill's wedding. I was getting ready for a big move to Iowa.. and did not really know what was going to happen from there. God has really blessed me and shown himself through my life in the past year. If you asked me a year ago what my life would look like today.. it would not think it would look like how it is now! I am so thankful for all the good times I have been through as well as the struggles I have gone through. It has shaped me and molded me to be me :)

On another note....

I did another really Iowa thing.. I went to testicle festival... where they fry up cow balls and have a big town party over this. I came late so I did not get to see them or try it.. ( which I would have not anyways!) but it was really hickish-- right up there with the tractor pull!


Which I do have a couple pictures of...

Me, Judy, and Ashley taking in the tractors!

What a handsome stud ;)
A little taste of the tractor pull.. I wish I got a better pic. What they do is have the tractors pull this cart and as they get further up the track the cart makes the weight shift closer to the tractor making it harder to pull.. or something like that... !

1 comments:

Janelle said...

lol. WHAT no testicle pictures?!??!?