Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good day...!

Have you had a day where you picture everything to turn out bad.. but then it ends up really good!!! Thats how my day was.

It started off with class today. We were getting major tests back that we took and i thought I did pretty bad ... and the teachers stated there where very upset with our class as a whole on the test scores. I was really nervous... and felt as the teachers were talking directly to me... So me.. of course not quiet at all in the back row.. announces.. "ahh I don't want my test.. I did SO SO SO bad. "

Then my teacher gets to me ... I take a deep breath as she exclaims " Little Miss quiet back her did really well on her test! " I was SO shocked!!! I only missed two! Then the rest of the class hated me.. oh well!

Then!!! I got another job maybe...I am going to start being a part time receptionist at the hospital Physical therapy place that I am doing my clinical at!!! It is just a foot in the door working with PT.... but the thing that really stinks is that I am not going to stay here in order to possibly try to get a job at the hospital!!


Also... what else is new? What is up with EVERYONE wanting to hook me up???? Am I getting that OLD??? There is this one man at work who wants to hook me up with his co business owner and then a couple other people want to hook me up with some of their friends. Just scares me though.. because I did go on a blind date with this one guy and a couple of dates after.. but I ended up calling it off when he asked me to be his girlfriend ( heart breaker I know). I just can't be in a relationship right now... but then I think.. what happens if I turn down a opportunity that could have worked???


Alright.. thats enough, I will be quiet. Ohhh one more thing!!! With all my bday money I bought a Ipod nano! A new fitness place is coming opening in Sioux Center and I can't wait to get a membership and whip this body into shape, but the Ipod was just a start in the preparation stage of working out..


Alright.. good night and have a good weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel;
Congratulations on your test! Keep it up.
Vater