Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The most sad face Ever

Alright, here is the movie I promised long ago! IT is so cute.. and right before this picture was taken Ethan was giving us HUGE smiles!




Also here are the pics of my new bed sheets with the three pictures I need to hang above the wall.. not the best picture. The other picture is of my angel collection ( which Shannon just gave me the one on the right!)





Also, if you look at the pictures behind my angels you may think that since there are 5 different pictures of Patrick and no pictures of my other two nephew, that Patrick is my favorite. However, yesterday I realized they were all of Patrick so I printed off a cute pictures of all my nephews and put them in each of those three frames!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

That's funny... I was just wondering why they were all of Patrick. Not that he isn't handsome and all, but the other two are pretty adorable too ;o)