Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WOW

Alright.. before bed I have three pieces of random info

1. School is getting HARD!! The teachers say that we should think of this school as our job.. and every moment we get we should be studying. At first I thought this did not include me.. but now i realize I have to study a lot. We are learning SO much and it is overwhelming. However, it is fun... and it is often easy to find people to palpate... and practice on.

2. I start clinicals tomorrow!! They will be just 4 hours every Wed. starting in Sioux Center, then in 5 weeks they will then be in Worthington, MN.. which is a little further away ;) I am excited.. and I hope I can start doing more stuff... but we'll see. I know the PT very well that I am under so it won't be that bad. However... we'll see what tomorrow brings!!

3. PAM IS COMING FROM CANADA TO VISIT THIS WEEKEND!!! I am so excited to see her!!! I feel bad that I am going to be really busy when she is here but it will be good to see her!



Well .. there is much more I can say but that's enough for now... I gotta get my beauty sleep ;)

0 comments: