Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So tired

Wow,,, the last week has been so BUSY it seems as if I can't stop to take a breath! This weekend one of my bestest friends, PAM, from college came over from canada to visit! WE did a lot of stuff... like bowling, hanging out, went to my friends Dave's sweet house, went to a neat church, we made a nice dinner together, and had a birthday party for me and Judy!

Tomorrow I have a HUGE test and I am SO nervous!! I guess it is worst because I feel like I have not studied enough.. but there is SO much to know about the shoulder joint. Tomorrow is also my 23rd birthday.. I am getting too old. However a guy in my classs is going to bring a treat for me and the class! Lets see if he remembers!

Today I also did something stupid. I had clinicals today and I guess I was just ina hurry to get to them that I forgot to turn off my car lights!!!! SO then... one of the coldest days of the year (-20*). Good thing I am friends with a lot of men at work.. and they were all willing to jump my little Lucy for me.. however.. now I won't hear the end of it!

Anyways.. I also built a snow cave with Pam.. and I still have to work on it. Dad , are you proud of me??? :D







5 comments:

Sarah said...

RACHEL! Is that a knife in your hand in the picture with the snow cave? SCARY RACH!!!

Have a happy birthday! Love you lots!!!

~SARAH~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Jan F.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Rachel! And, cool snow cave!
Vater

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet Rachel!!! We will call you a little later today. Love you much, MOM

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to compete with Dad on that snow cave???? :) MOM