Sunday, November 04, 2007

What a week!

This was a REALLY GOOD WEEK!!
1st- My mom came to visit! I love my family and my mom and I am glad that she was able to come down and experience our ( Diane and my) lives first hand! I bet it was a little crazy for her... juggling Diane's schedule and my school/ work schedule, but we managed to spend a lot of time with her! Thanks mom for coming!!! I am glad she got to meet all my sweet friends and we got to all have a big supper together which was really fun!!


2nd- I am SO happy to be the auntie of Ethan Andrew!!!I think he is a REALLY cute baby. I thought my other nephew ( Sorry sammy) was kinda ugly when he was born... so I am not just saying that because he is my relation!

Other than that, I am just generally HAPPY with life! I love my friends... It is amazing how my prayers have been answered and the ones that have not been answered, I can see God working in much more amazing ways. Just like moving back to Iowa with most of my friends gone away.. now I have found so many new friends and making relationships with old friends even better!!

Here is the story of the day though...

There is a pop machine/ vending machine at my work that needs to be filled everyday. So i filled it yesterday then the put the key in my apron so I did not lose it on the way back to the kitchen. Then somehow I forgot to put it back in its drawer BECAUSE this morning it was not there!! I search and searched and could NOT FIND THE DUMB KEY ANYWHERE . I was freaking out.. and looked everywhere possible. Until I thought... I keep lots of junk in my apron pocket that I just dump it out at the end of the night so maybe I dumped the key with the rest of my junk! So I went to the dumpster.. yes.. the DUMPSTER and dug out my two trash bags from yesterday and put gloves on and started digging!! On the second bag ( OF GROSS ROTTING FOOD!) I spotted the KEY!!! I was SO excited and really really really relieved. Now I really make sure to put everything BACK right AWAY!!

So anyways.. thats about it for now. Hope you all have a GREAT WEEK!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

i don't think sammy likes you anymore :-P.

Rachel said...

noo.. sammy is really cute now.. just not when he was born :) I love sammy -rach

Anonymous said...

i am a little disapointed that you did not bring jess b this way when she visited. i brought justin to see you.
-mike k