Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Keep em chasing you!

Friday was amazing.
For class we have to observe 2 different physical therapist for 4 hours each. So I thought I would get it done in one shot and take all Friday to do that! So I observed the Sioux Center hospital's Physical Therapists . I love it because I knew a lot of what they were doing! I also got to see cleaning of a HUGE burn wound. I thought that would be the area of Physical therapy that I would not like, but I actually was really interested!! It was just so much fun and I can't wait to finally be licensed and get to practice on my own!!


This weekend was also really fun. I love my friends, they are the best! I love my little sister, Diane a whole lot and I am going to be SO sad when she leave in December!

Here are some random pictures of the weekend! I love you Diane!!!! We made some kind of food together but you can't see it because it fell off my fork!
Here are some of my good friends! We talked to James' grandma about the Bachelor's finale ( a TV show) and she told us.. " The one thing you girls got to do is keep those men chasing for you!" However, she said it was easier for her because it was right after the war and one guy would come to her house and right when they left another would be there! It was so very cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I am looking forward to having you home for the holidays. Even though you work Thanksgiving, I hope you will have a great turkey feast at the nursing home. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I love you too Rachel!!! Let's do perogies again!!!!!!!!!!!mNNNNNMMM