Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm just sitting here

Hello Everyone!
I am sitting here all alone at my house... all the other girls when home for Thanksgiving already. It's good for me to be alone for a while. My life usually consists of constantly being around people, and I usually hate to be alone, especially at night. It is good though, because solitude is good! ( Don't worry, I am not asking for any pity!! )


Well, while I was sitting her I found something online... I know I have seen it before this summer but it is such an awesome thing I want all of you to look at it.. here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0
Seriously, it brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it.

Anyways, hope you all have a good day before thanksgiving! Love you all :)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

That movie was so sad. I saw the date on one of their posters... that baby was born about a week before Sammy was. Really, really sad. What's worse is knowing that most people who find out their babies have Trisomy 18 choose to "say goodbye early", instead of giving their baby the chance to come into the world at all. That would be the hardest thing in the world to do what that couple did...