Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Check your pants!

As a lot of your know, I worked at the daycare all 4 years when I went to Dordt. I visit there sometimes ( not often enough! ) to see my babies. They have grown so much more than last time.. and it is really sad when I don't recognize them and they refuse to kiss me anymore because I am a scary stranger! However, I still have a good time with the kids :)

Well today, I was in the 3 year old's room and playing with this REALLY ADORABLE girl. Someone had a stinky pants while I was there so we all where saying " Check your pants!" as we peeked in their diapers to see if there was a surprise for us. However the little girls is way to smart and came behind me and attempted to pull my pants out and said " Check your pants!" It was SO cute and I just laughed and laughed!

In short, I miss those little kids and they made my day :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're cute Rach! I love you! MOM