Sunday, November 11, 2007

Random

That is my life.

1. It is is now the season for one of the best things in the world! VASELINE ! I know many people may not agree, but my lips have been SO chapped the last few days. HOWEVER, if I put vaseline on right before bed..I wake up with really nice lips. So ya. moral of the story.. go out and buy yourself a jar of this amazing stuff!

2. I went and surprised my friend Shannon in Minneapolis this weekend! My friend Ashley and I left after I got off work on Friday and came home at 8 at night the next day! So the whole trip lasted 24 hours but it was worth it. It was Shannon's birthday on Thursday so we thought that she would like to see people she knew for her bday. She was really surprised and glad we came!

3. Today I got to go ice skating! Three of my friends came out and we got to skate for an hour, and I did not lose any of my skating skills! Then we decided that we where going to go to the UNited Reformed Church for evening church, thinking it started at 6:30 . However we made it at 6:28 and realized it really started at 6. WHOOPS. So we drove to a different church, which we realized also started at 6. So we just sat in the back and listened to the sermon ( which was done in about 10 mins after we came!!)

4. other than that, it has been a good weekend. Nice and relaxing :)

0 comments: