Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Tied together with a smile"

Today I am really happy. I don't know why.. but I do have a couple ideas

1. I have nothing at all to complain about in life! Seriously, God has been so good to me. I have so much to be thankful for. I was thinking about all the steps to get me to were I am and I can not help but seeing God holding my hand ( of course as I tried to struggle away from his good guidance). It is amazing... I am so thankful for everything I have been given, everyone in my life, and all the circumstances that got me where I am now!
2. It's getting cold. The two girls I carpool with are SO nice and are not going to make me drive in the ice and snow. I think they are more concerned about their lives ;) but then I will just get to drive in the Spring to school!
3. I am apparently a bully. YES you heard me, A BULLY. At my three month eval. with my boss he told me that the head of nursing had just came to talk to him and told him that CNA's have been complaining to her to about me bullying one of my co workers! He said he was really surprised because usually when I am there I make the whole atmosphere light hearted and I get along with everyone. In fact, the one particular co worker loves when I work because we always joke around!! ( Thats probably where the CNA's thought the whole bullying came from) When I was told that I was SO surprised. I could not believe it and I was so sad and confused how I got that rep!!!! So I worried about it all weekend and I just felt terrible. People told me not to worry.. but I could not rest until I had talked to this coworker. So Monday after school I went in to work to talk to her. She told me she was surprised with this and told me that I have never bulled her around!!!! So I talked to the head of nursing and cleared thing up and now I feel SO MUCH BETTER!

Anyway.. this week was pretty fun. I got used to being the only one in my house. It helped that I was not here most of the time and if I was I was so dead tired that I just feel asleep right away! Some really good friends came home for the holiday ( Brian, Shannon, and Phil! ) so I hung out with them a couple of nights!

Thanksgiving was.. ya.. has been better! Oh well.. it was still a nice break. Plus it is so much closer to being home with my family and my most precious little boys!!

hope you are all doing well!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my poor little lonesome Rachel. We miss you. Hey, why don't you come home for Christmas?
Vater