Sunday, October 28, 2007

I was just looking at my old post and I have so many posts that I have not posted.. yet they are fully written ! won't you just like to know what they say? probably not.. huh?

I am having a good time with my mom. She took me and my friend Kari out to eat in Le Mars at a really good restaurant ( Four brothers) and then we just showed her around the place! After that we dropped her off at her hotel and went bowling in Hull and I did a pretty bad job! I figure I would be somewhat decent at bowling since I used to bowl every week and took bowling class at Dordt.. what is the matter with me?? lol But it is very fun despite that fact, I love my friends :)


Then I went to look at the stars = which is probably one of the most fun things to do in the world .


Today I took my mom to the church in Sanborn and went out to my friends house for dinner and that was a great time since my friend is a farmer and my mom loves to ask questions about the farm and farming!

She is having a great time here and we still have a lot to do before she leaves!

ALSO I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE MY BABY NEPHEW THIS WEEK HOPEFULLY!!!! too bad i am not there to see him :( boo Sarah you better post lots and lots of pictures or else I will become depressed here in Iowa.

k ,.. now i really better study for my test tomorrow!!! :D

0 comments: