Thursday, October 18, 2007

AHH

AT the nursing home they give the residents prunes so that they can go poo easier... that should have been my first clue to the magic of these awful fruits? So I was refilling the container of prunes and my co worker popped one in her mouth. I looked at her and told her that was disgusting because they look SO gross. She made me try one then and they were not bad.. so I ate two just to prove that I ate the first one.

Today I am paying the consequences. My stomach is unsettled and it is NOT FUN.

So the moral of the story.. DON'T EAT PRUNES!! ( Unless you are constipated !!)


Sorry for this post but I though I should warn everyone. I'll post more someday later :)
PS> HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY BOY PATRICK!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you this Rachel, but your Dad and Mom love prunes. We eat them everyday. Great source of fiber as well as other great properties. I guess your parents are getting old!!!! Love, MOM