Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"You don't know me, you don't even care"

Alright... I have not posted pictures in a LONG time so here are just a few to make up for the lack of pictures!!! :D ( they go from most recent to furthest time away!)



James on his bday!! We got him a cake and then some REALLY EXPENSIVE JEANS! He has freakishly long legs.. 36 length which only the Buckle ( expensive store in the mall!) But I thought it would be really funny if my nephew was born today, the 31st, aka reformation day, then it would be on Jim's birthday!My and my awesome friend Kari!!
Party at my house and dinner! It was soo good!
The guys like to act like they are not having fun.
Laughing about something!



My friend Justin that came to visit! I made terrible steaks for him . Then these girls came to visit!!! I was so excited!
Me and Jess having a great time!
I had to do a project on food for school and this is a GROSS EXAMPLE OF PUREED FOOD! I hope I never get that old that I have to eat this! Clockwise is meatballs, rice, bread, and carrots.


Now speaking the nursing home I have a REALLY good story!! My coworker had cat ears and a tail so I wore them all day while I was serving the residents at the nursing home. I also drew wiskers and a red nose on me so they could tell what I was. Then right when I walked into a room, this naturally really mean grumpy lady lit up and was ALL smiles!! She started meowing at me, so I meowed at her and they WHOLE day she just loved me and meowed at me! Then I asked her if she wanted to pet my ears and she said " NO YOU SCARE ME!" which really made me laugh. In all, it just made me so happy that I could make this lady happy just by dressing as a cat! I am thinking I should wear those ears more often ;)

Well, hope you are all doing well.. and to my sister Sarah, COME ON AND GET THAT LITTLE BABY OUT OF YOU!! I can't wait to see my new little nephew!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you puree the bread? What did it taste like. Did you ever try to puree beer?
Vater

Jeff and Beth Gutierrez said...

That Pureed food looks good! I miss that stuff...