Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Patty Wak!


Since I am not there to give Patrick his present and I am so excited about it.. I am just going to post a picture of it online!!





I will just send it when MY MOM COMES TO VISIT!! She is coming the end of the month just to see me and Diane and I am SO very excited!!!

Yesterday was another one of my friends birthdays so we made him some sweet cakes in tins they were the shape of stars! It was really cool and we had a good time making them! I wish I got pictures but as usual I forgot my camera!

Also three of my really good friends came to Sioux Center! Jessica, Joanna, and Shannon all came down here and I am so very excited to see all of them!!

Well, its my weekend to work .. booo. I have to work at the hospital on weekends and it gets so boring and lonely there!! I wish I could work at the nursing home instead because I just love the residents there. Someday I think I would want to work at a nursing home.. thanks to this job for helping me realize that I enjoy working with the elderly folks! The seriously make my day and I love them to bits!! ( even though they don't remember me they next day.. or the next minute ;) ) !

Hope everyone is doing well!!! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Patrick is going to like his outfit when he gets it. I'll get a picture of him when he wears it. I think the monkey slippers go perfectly, don't you?

Maybe someday you can work at the nursing home where we plan to send Mom... JUST KIDDING, MOM!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the curious George(or Ooh-Who) slippers for Patrick! It looks like you bought an outfit for Patrick that will make him look a lot older and sophisticated.;) The party last night was great! Patty-wak had a ball!!! Loved the bowling pins and ball that Uncle Jonny gave him. Also, Oma and Opa bought him two cars and two motorcycles (toys of course)!!!. Looking forward to my visit. Please let me know what I can bring to you. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

BTW, today is your Mom and Dad's 28th anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Your comment about the elderly made me laugh. This summer Carol Anne gave up playing piano at a pre-school and has taken on several retirement homes and nursing homes. She enjoys it much more. My job is to coach Carol Anne at what songs to play and I sit close to her piano. Since I'm on their turf, they think I work there, so I hear things like,
"When do we get ice-cream?" and "I need to go to the bathroom!". It can be so funny.

That is a cute outfit ... and those are the perfect slippers!