Tuesday, May 08, 2007

OH What a Wonderful MORNING!

HELLO ALL!

Over the past month, I have been going through both joyful and testing times. As they year winds down, I have to decide where I am going with my life and how I am going to achieve my goals. I am not going to lie but this past month God has really tested me and the devil has poked at me, but through this time this verse stood out in my mind:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

I realized that I can't figure my life out by my self but I need the help and guidance of God to help me. It was AMAZING how well things came together once I realized I was not on my own and trusted the Lord even more to provide for me and guide me where I am to be.

So in all here are some things that has happened~

1. I was worried about where I should live, what I should do, and where I should go in life.

God provided:
1. I found a couple people in Sioux center and the surrounding area I can live with!
2. I got into school at Western Iowa Tech. School -- in the physical therapy assistant program

I still have to find a job and figure out what to do this summer, but I applied for some jobs and I have some hope that something will come from them. However, if nothing does, I still trust something will come out for me.

2. School is ENDING!- I am going to miss everyone and I did not know what I would do without my constant stream of friends around me ( my parents will understand this one)

God provided:
I know that I am moving away, but it is not the end. As Dr. Seuss once said " Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." and that’s how I feel.. I am thankful for my friends and the joy and memories that they have brought me ! Earlier this week we were even able to go camping in the soccer field-- I made my day!!








3. I was worried about how things will go with Josh over the summer, possibly not seeing him for a couple months.

God provided:
I am at peace with not seeing him for however long I won't be here. Even though it would make me the happiest person alive if I could live out here by him, I understand that it may not be possible until the fall when I start college again. Then I will be able to spend time with my family and two nephews who I miss so very very VERY much!!

Maybe the distance will help us grow stronger.. who knows? But I just wanted to say that he is one of the most awesome people I know and I can't be happier that he is my boyfriend and I am SO thankful for him!!!!

I know if it is meant to be it will work out :)


Well, graduation is in a couple days. I can't believe it. As I sat in practice yesterday, I was looking around at everyone and I realized I knew or recognized about 85% of the people there. I am going to miss them SO much, but I am excited to see where their lives lead.. and hopefully we will see each other in the future! With my own future, I still have little clue what I am going to do, but I have peace and I am excited to see where the Lord will lead my life.

Well that’s about it, sorry if it is boring! Hope you are all in good health and are doing well!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on getting into physical therapy assistant school! You didn't tell me you were accepted!!! We look forward to spending as much time with you this summer as possible... you must stay until Sammy's 1st b-day party or else he will be SAD! Andrew and I spent three whole summers apart, and we got through, so you and Josh can too!!!!

~SARAH~

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you Thursday afternoon. We want to stop off at the relative's farm on the way to Sioux Center. Can you and Josh join us for dinner along with Diane and her two friends Thusday???? We are excited about the graduation! :) MOM