Thursday, March 01, 2007

Blizzard!!






BRRRR!! It has been snowing all day long.. and everything here in sioux center is DEAD! The snow keeps blowing and falling.. and in some parts of the side walk the snow goes to my knees! ( But keep in mind.. i am a little short ;) ) I had a class cancelled and no work! So I am making the most of my day and it has been fun. The girls ( and Josh :D) took some time to go outside and take pictures. So here are a couple of them!!

Also on Sat, I am going to go up with Josh and his family to meet his little nephew caleb. I am really excited because he is SUCH a cute baby.. I normally don't admit that kids are almost as cute as my nephews but for Caleb I have to admit that he is pretty darn cute!!! Here is a picture.. I hope they don't mind me putting one up!:S

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Burr, you look cold. I hope you have a good time meeting Caleb, but no matter what I don't want you to forget that however cute he is, your nephews are cuter!!!! (j/k)

While you've had to tromp through your snow, Andrew and I have been enjoying our couples' retreat. There's a beautiful lake here, and although you can see snow in the hills, there is none on the ground. Kinda crisp, but not freezing cold. I miss my little boys though...

I can't wait for you and Josh to come to WA... in less than two weeks. YAY!
~SARAH~

Kyle said...

I love the bike picture. See you tomorrow!
Kyle

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel - I found your site! Love the snow pictures! Hope your week is off to a great start. Hope your tests go well. Jan (Josh's mom)