Monday, March 12, 2007

Is it really MONDAY??

I woke up in an awesome mood this morning... I know it is a Monday morning, but I have a lot to be thankful and excited for :)


1. Had an awesome weekend at Josh's house. It is really relaxing there and his family is so much fun. His cute little nephew, Caleb and his parents also where up there so that was fun seeing them again!
2. IT IS SUNNY!!!!
3. I'm having dinner today with the girls I worked with this summer... and I have not had opportunity to see those girls very much lately so it will be exciting to catch up.
4. The coffee was awesome this morning.
5. I get to see my nephews in a few days and have no school for almost 2 weeks!
6. I actually hit all the balls pitched to me in softball!
7. I had an interesting class in interpersonal communications (my favorite class!!)
8. I passed another medical terminology test, on the urinary system... how fun ;)
9. Everyone is in SUCH an awesome mood
10. God is amazing.

That’s about it for now :) Hope you all are having a WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

We are looking forward to seeing you and Josh tomorrow evening! We are praying for safe travel. Love, MOM

Sarah said...

Rachel and Josh! Time to update!!!