Friday, March 09, 2007

I miss the sun!!!

FINALLY... there is nice weather outside!!! It is going to be 50* and from here on it is going to get warmer and warmer!!! I think the bad weather is why I have not been in the best mood recently. I really miss the sun and it brightens my day when it is out!

I hope that Washington has nice weather when we go home next week..... or else I am going to steal a car and drive south until I find the sun! (Just kidding!!) I am really excited to go home to see my little boys in Washington... and my family too... :)


In all, I am so excited the snow is melting... bringing in the camping and out door weather FINALLY!

Hope you all have a good weekend... sorry no cool pictures to post... nothing too exciting happened this week... studying, that's about it... so I could have taken a picture of that... but it's not too interesting to see. So maybe this weekend there will be pictures!

0 comments: