Sunday, February 25, 2007

Birthday time!




This past Wednesday was my 22nd birthday. It started off at midnight when Josh gave me my present, which was a 45 min massage from the local spa like place and a cute mug that says " i need coffee!" . I loved it.. it was a perfect gift for me! Then i went to bed and was awakened by my two roommates telling me i had to get out of bed because they had a surprise for me. They blind folded me and brought me to their car. They then took my to a restaurant, where they uncovered my eyes and there was a whole table of my friends there to celebrate with me!! I was so surprised! Then I had classes, and it was such a nice day ( 45*) that me and pam went for a run outside!!!!!! I had a special meal cooked by Diane, which included roast beef, mashed potatoes, salad, corn, and grasshopper pie for dessert. It was soooo good!!!! (THANKS DIANE!) Then later that night they invited a bunch of people over for cake.. there were about 30 people here.. so that was fun to see! Pam made me too pretty cakes and my mom bought me one. It was really nice of them. Then I watched some veronica mars with Josh and went to bed. It was a really nice birthday and everyone was so kind to me. Then to top it off, on Friday josh took me on a date to Sioux Falls and we went out to eat at famous daves (YUMMY!!!) and went to a movie, (The Holiday) which was also really nice! Saturday and Sunday we had a big storm and got about a foot of snow.. which was kind of disappointing because it was just warming up a bit and all the snow was finally melting.

And everyone who gave me anything,, or sent me a card.. or even said happy birthday. THANK YOU!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating your blog! I am glad that you had a great birthday! LOVE, MOM