Wednesday, January 02, 2008

wow.. 2008

Happy 2008! I feel like this is going to be a good year :) I just pray that this year everyone, including myself, can make their relationship with Christ stronger and keep pushing onward to the furthering of his glory and kingdom !


On another note... if anyone is bored.. or just interested in the life of Rachel Anne Feucht and her friends and family, you may look at the websites I made with a good selection of pictures. So far I have them sorted in Christmas, Summer and Senior year of college. http://gallery.mac.com/rfeucht

I hope you enjoy them.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Rach!!! I hope things are going well for you. Diane leaves today for Germany. Love you much, MOM

Anonymous said...

Rachel;
Apparently a recent post of mine didn't go through. Just a few things.
1) You have 7000 miles on your car already???? We just hit 5000 on the Prius, and had it longer than you!
2) I love your photos. I didn't realize you could post photos. They come out great. I might suggest that you edit the photos down to the best.
3) Hope you aren't freezing to death. We love you warm, and not as an ice sickle.
Vater