Friday, January 25, 2008

not much to write.

Hello everyone!!
I really have not posted so much but nothing much has been happening lately... well.. nothing that is too interesting!

Well, last week my co-worker set me up on a blind date with her friend... and we all went on a double date together. It was really fun.. very comfortable.. and then we hung out a could times after.. but when he asked me if I wanted to actually date him, I had to turn him down. School has been so busy already and I have to be married to it in order for me to get good grades and be the best PTA ever! I have no time for anything else but my work, homework, and the occasional times I hang out with friends. It was hard to turn the poor guy down ( especially after he went to see a very girly movie with me!!) but I have to have my priorities set!

Anyways.. talking about school... I was at school from 8:30 to 6 yesterday.. a LONG time!! We had to get orientated for a hospital in Sioux City, just so we can have clinicals there. There was about 100 people in this big lecture room and I was once of the last people to come in. As i was walking up the the stairs I was telling my friend that I was going to sit by her and then I full out tripped in front of everyone and it was SO embarrassing! It was really funny though.. made me... and all the other 100 people in there laugh too. However, there is a lesson to learn. You have to laugh at your mistakes... if not.. my day would have totally been ruined by embarrassment.

Anyways... thats about it for now.. I have to work all weekend so that won't be fun but oh well!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Stephanie Van Voorst said...

o my word! I miss you...and wish i could have been in that room:)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!!! Keep up the good work! I love you much. MOM