Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Can't wait to start school!!

7 thick textbooks * ( 2 classes + my life savings) = SCHOOL IS STARTING AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!

I am VERY excited to start school again tomorrow. I HATE sitting around doing nothing when I am not working or hanging out with friends. The last couple weeks I have been :

working a lot ( even got overtime last week.. whoo hooo! ) My co-workers are awesome
babysitting ( gotta love the kids)
catching up with old friends ( miss all you old Dordt friends :( ) ,
internet searching ( you can discover some interesting things with a couple clicks of the mouse)
reading ( Finding the Will of God is still the BEST BOOK EVER!)
changing my car oil ( more like paying someone to do it!) ,
Trying to get my friends to skip work and hang out with me ( which did not work really well)
making up new hairstyles ( that you would probably never see:S )

Thinking about my little nephews and family :(
sleeping a WHOLE lot (what else are you supposed to do in the morning??)
causing just a little bit of trouble ( which just for me to know and you not to find out!)
hanging out around town ( Sioux center is a really a fun place)
losing my drivers license and finding it in WALMART'S lost and found,
prune and prune juice drinking contest ( REALLY BAD IDEA!!),
seeing a couple of movies ( BUCKET LIST is a REALLY GOOD MOVIE and so is P.S I Love You)
rearranging my room ( cleaning out all the drawers and closets!!-- its so pretty now!!)
cleaning my house
meeting new people (some really interesting ones too.. :S )
had a roommate date to Sioux Falls
and finally.. HOPEFULLY this weekend I can go ice fishing!!!!!


Seriously.. I am now running out of things to do so it's nice school is about to start so then my list of of things to do will be Eat, sleep, study, work, and fun when I can fit it in!

Anyways..
thats about it for now I think!
Hope you have a good day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice fishing? Who is going to put the worms on the hook? Or clean and eat the fish once you catch it? It sounds rather cold to me.
Vater