Saturday, April 12, 2008

VERY GOOD NEWS!

This last weekend I went on a date with a guy that a the director of development at the hospital set me up with ( it's his co- business owner) . He guy was very nice and sweet... and has a lot of potential. He owns his own business and also rents out apartments around Sioux Center. On our date I mentioned to him that I was in desperate search for an apartment and somewhere to live. He mentioned that he does have an apt. opening which he was going to show today... and if the people did not want it he would show me it. So today I was studying and he called me up and the people never showed so he would show me it! It was small but a nice place to live... so I decided to take it!!! I am SO RELIEVED you don't even know! I have to be moved out by May 31st... and all the apt. in Sioux Center are taken with a long waiting list!! So we will be able to move in the middle of May and get everything out by the move out date!

So that is my good story of the day :) It totally was a work of God that I set up with this guy that has this place... !

Maybe more to come about this mystery guy ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel;
We are so happy for you. But, what is your new address?
Vater

Anonymous said...

I dont know it yet but I will make sure to tell you all when i move. I will be at my house until June!