Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Got my fix for the year :)

Yesterday I went to Sheldon to spend the night ( so that I am 20 mins closer to Worthington for my early morning clinical). We met up with my friend Chad who was tilling the land in his tractor.. so I got to go on a ride with him! I got to drive the tractor myself, which I drove very crooked! It was fun.. I love doing farm work once in a while. We were talking about all the new farm stuff.. and you can get GPS for your tractor so it drives in straight lines and you can just sit and the tractor will drive itself ! It is amazing... I wonder what my gpa Feucht would do if he was alive to see all this. However, I think it would be boring to be a farmer... just drive all day..... :S


Today was my last day in Worthington. I ed really cool exercises to realign your pelvis! I practiced with my friend Ashley and I could tell it already worked with her!!!

They gave me a sweet shirt and also offered me a job when I graduate and offered to help pay all my loans ( too bad I have none :S ) .. but I don't think I will be going back to work there... maybe for my 4 week clinical .. but not there forever!! :)

Other than that everything has been really good :) I really can't complain... especially with almost 80* weather today!

0 comments: