Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Looking back..

A YEAR AGO:

I was working hard at Dordt College. Barely making a dime.. but making memories which I will NEVER forget!
We were painting a room but we did not want to get our work shirts all dirty so we wore garage bags :)

My parents were also thinking about moving to Des Moines, so my girlfriends and I packed up, drove through a storm, and arrived in des moines and spent the weekend with my parents!
Unfortunately, they decided not to move there.


We also felt like the town was ours.. so we went waited on Main St. with gallons of milk, while our pizzas at Caseys cooked!
We often thought of VERY creative ideas to keep us entertained..which this one was brilliant. We made a slip and side and used soap and the hose to keep it wet and slippery! It was not fun then the next week when EVERY muscle in our body felt bruised and we could barely sit or walk.





Oh how I miss those good old days:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

"Unfortunately" they didn't move to Des Moines???? I think it's more like THANKFULLY they didn't move!!! Patrick and Sammy love to have Oma and Opa near them, and I like them here in WA too! We would be SAD if they left!!!

~SARAH~

Dave Feucht said...

"garage" bags huh? as opposed to pantry bags or living-room bags? I always wanted some of those... they're really hard to find though :)