Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I got a sweet one :)

Hey all!
It has been busy.. I have been watching my two nephews with Diane, while Sarah and Andrew are away in Hawaii. It is a lot of work, but a lot of fun! If you want to see more about that go to flanaganclan.com. Expect another blog there tomorrow hopefully.

But on another note.. I got a very sweet boyfriend. He surprised me and had flowers delivered to Sarahs house for me! This is a picture of them:


I like them a lot.. it made my day!

A lot has been going on.. but I will update when I have more time! Hope you are all doing well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey rach! nice flowers!! what a sweet boyfriend :) lucky you. Tell Josh that I love flowers too, just something to keep in mind. haha jk. SO big question....is it too late to guess for sarahs due date on that game on her blog??? b/c I really want to write down my guess. and guess my birthday!! the 8th....so let me know!

Sarah said...

Those are really pretty flowers. You have a sweet boyfriend :o).

Just one question: Did you use my brand new water pitcher? I couldn't tell if that's the one we just bought or not. It looks good with flowers in it :o).

Oh, tell Shannon she can still guess... we'll close off the guessing around July 18th or so :o)