Friday, March 20, 2009

Thoughts on a Friday

Last night I was talking with Alex about the future and different things and I stated that I really can wait to do things, like get done with school, get more stable work hours, get married, get a dog, and have babies. Then alex gave me a good reminder, to enjoy the moment I am in now while it lasts because I will never get this time back. It is so true though I am always looking to the future and never taking so much enjoyment in the here and now! Just a good reminder. It also goes with one of my favorite song, one of Diane's most favorite ( JUST KIDDING!)




I also found out I was going to have another nephew! I was surprised because now Sarah will have 4 BOYS! Sometimes I wonder why God did not just give her one girl, like it says in the Bible "Delight yourself also in the LORD: and he shall give you the desires of your heart." ... However, I know that God has a very better plan with the four boys than we can imagine. And think.. that poor girl would have to grow up with three big brothers.. !!

Well this weekend Alex's family and I are going to pack up to Spirit Lake and go to a huge indoor water park and spend the night at a hotel! It should be fun :) Hope you all have a good weekend!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Rachel! I so know what you mean about always wishing I was one step ahead in life. It really is true though that you miss out on so much! Enjoy where you are at, it goes so fast and it will always be fun to look back at it. And I love that song, by the way. There's a little bit of country girl in me. :)