Saturday, March 28, 2009

A little about life

Hello All,
I had an awesome week of clinical! I am now at Floyd Valley Hospital in LeMars for 7 weeks and I am having such a good time! They are very good at helping, teaching, and letting me have hand on experience with the patients. They have a large facility with so many different patients, so I get to learn a lot! They said next week they are going to put me to work with the treatment of the patients, which will be very fun because it will challenge me and help me learn. SO that is exciting.

Other than that my life is not to fun. Alex won an award for a newspaper, 20 under 40 regarding young business leaders around northwest iowa. It was pretty neat that he was awarded this honor! So my clinical let me skip some an go to his award breakfast. what can I say, I am dating a pretty motivated and awesome man!

To end this blog, since I have no exciting pictures, here is a song I really like!

0 comments: