Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello Everyone!

What a week!
I can say it has not been the best week at all.. but I am getting by.

First my dumb computer decided to die... the hard drive is gone. So I have to get a new computer. The problem is money. I was trying to decide if I should just go to walmart and get one of those 300$ discount Dell laptops and hope it lasts until I can get another one, or should I just bite the bullet and get a new macbook and just live really really really cheap the next couple months. I have no idea. It is so frustrating without a computer with school project due and with things I need to turn in left on that crashed hard drive ! AHHH HELP ME!!
:)

So I come to the library. It has an hour limit on the computers so yesterday while doing a paper I did not realize the dumb computer signs you out when your time is up! So I lost my whole paper I spent a long time doing and I was just so frustrated! AHHHHHHHH!!! Anyways.. I finally got the paper done. phw

Anyways.. that's it with the bad stuff... now for the good. I think my parents made it to Bangladesh.. I guess that they neglected to email their poor Rachel ;) However Sarah got one that said they made it there. So pray for them as they are in a different country doing their missionary work!

Yesterday I made Alex some corned beef and garlic mashed potatoes. Yumm! :) it was a good St. Pats day. I look forward to the day with a bigger kitchen and more room and supplies to cook! yay!

Anyways.. I better go... I only have 9 more mins on the computer!!! :)

0 comments: