Thursday, March 12, 2009

I got forever on the tip of my tounge!

Wow, life has been busy!!! I finished up my first 7 week clinical with the sioux center hospital! It was a good experience and it was fun being so close to where I had to go! Now I have two weeks free, with three of those days having seminar at school. This week I think I am getting 16 hours overtime also so the bank would like that! Something else happened with a potential job however I will wait until I get more info to go into detail!

My parents are going to Bangladesh tomorrow for two months doing mission work so everyone pray they will stay safe. I will worry about them, but I also know God has everything under control and will provide safety for them.


Things with Alex are going well,,,, I love him so much :) He is seriously the best most awesome wonderful guy in the world! Next weekend I get to go to a large indoor water park with his whole family and stay the night at a hotel there. That will be a nice break after all the hours I have been putting in!

I think that is about it for now... my computer broke so that stinks:( I am hoping that it will fix itself in the next couple days,,, or else I will be at Dianes mercy to use her always password protected computer...lol


Hope everyone is doing well! :)

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Glad to hear you get a much needed break coming up soon! that waterpark sounds fun! I should call you this weekend to catch up! love ya!