Thursday, January 01, 2009

Welcome 2009!!

I can't believe that last year is already over, it went very fast and it was a very good year! I have a feeling that this next year is going to bring many changes and hopefully it is the best year yet! Whatever this year brings, I have to remember to praise God for both the good and the bad times and thank him for being faithful to me throughout the years!

Last night, after I worked until 10 pm, a few friends and I went over to Alex's house and played some fun board games and welcomed in the new year! I wish I took pictures but I forgot to bring my camera. :(

Backing up to Christmas, it was a VERY good week at home! It was great to see my little nephew and my family. My parents are going on a year long vacation this year so it was good to see them before they go off on their escapades. I wish I could have been their longer, but work was calling my name!

That's about it for now... here are some pictures! Enjoy!







Patrick with his favorite present from us!
Sarah and I with our yearly picture with Sammy
Ethan taking some steps!
Sammy lost his pants but loves watching Diane make something yummy
Ethan loved the kitty!
Having a good time!
Sam sam and his favorite present from us
We love Sammy :)
Sammy potty training
We love Ethan!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

on that last picture, is that the cat on the floor? what is that thing?