Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I'm in love

Here is a special post about my awesome boyfriend :) He makes me so happy and it's amazing how well we get along. It was really hard for me to open up to Alex in a way because I did not want to get my heart broken and in a way I just wanted to be careful with what I was doing. So you probably have not heard oh so much about Alex in this blog, but in reality he has been a huge part of my life in the last 9 months :) He is just so awesome, he cares so much about me and my friends and family. He would go out of his way just to help me with something little... like making sure I get home from work alright on an icy day or making and bringing me my favorite pizza :) I guess it has been fun the last week,,,, we have hung out a whole lot and spent a lot of time together. I am going to miss not seeing him everday when I start clinical and he gets busier with work :( Haha... I am pathetic..

My little pizza he made me :)
whoops i ruined a good picture!


Also, here is one of his new businesses, Christmas lights!




4 comments:

Sarah said...

how sweet!

Tell Alex to come do our Christmas lights next year- he did a great job!!!

Janelle said...

awwwwwwww what a great post!
Happy New Year Rach!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you...just wondering when the next big step is coming?

Amy said...

Hey Rachel! So happy you have found such a great guy! Yay! :)