Thursday, January 29, 2009

Almost the weekend

One of my lack of gifts is being able to write. I often think about writing an exciting blog, but as I start writing I have a very hard time relating my thoughts down on paper (or the internet in this case). It makes it so hard for me to write blogs... as you can tell.

However, I think it is very important for you to know what I am doing in life so I will keep writing ;)


This week was very good and exciting. Physical therapy is so much fun and I am excited to do it on my own not being a student. One of the younger patients I have been working with called the clinic and asked me on a date...which was flattering in a way.. but also a bummer in the fact that I probably will not be able to work with him much anymore just because it might be awkward. He was an interesting case which is a lot better than the normal boring shoulder injuries :).


This weekend should be busy but fun. Tomorrow is my works employee appreciation banquet in which Alex is coming with me and Judy and some other fun co-workers will be there. Saturday Alex has a family thing which I will go with him to ( he has LOTS of relatives.) It is a little overwhelming with all the people but I figure I have to get to know them at some point in time! :) Then we are going to have a bunch of people over to his house for game night, which should be really fun. Sunday I am working 6-2 but get home in time for a nap before church!

Anyways.. that's about it for now. The flu is going around here but I am trying to avoid it the best I can. Alex got sick, but I think it is with the flu that I got the flu shot for, so I came and made the poor boy supper. However I think he is feeling better because he has been out paint his new huge shed building whatever's office, so no more pity from me!

Hope everyone is doing well any staying well! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on your life. May you continue to enjoy your training. I love you much. MOM

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you, Rachel!
Love you!
Vater