Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First day in Worthington

Today I started my 5 week Wednesday half day clinical in Worthington, MN. I loved it!!!!! The people there were really nice, the PT explained thing really well, he let my do my FIRST ULTRASOUND!!!, and I got to do the rehab with a knee patient practically putting my whole weight on his knee trying to make it extend all the way! It was really fun.. and they even told me that they would hire me once I am certified. However, I do not think I want to live in Worthington when I graduate ;)


Just thought I would share that exciting piece of info with you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel;
That sounds kind of scary giving someone an ultrasound! Did they fall apart or something? Did their brains come shooting out of their ears?

Nice to see that you are doing well. I'm sure that you could find a job just about anywhere in the US (maybe even in Germany?).
Deiner Vater

Sarah said...

Rachel, come home and live with me and my babies and stay here and work for the company you interned for, and we'll be one big happy happy family. we always have a room open for you, and you better take us up on this offer!!!!

feuchtster said...

I took the liberty of correcting your grammar.

Today, I started my five week Wednesday half-day clinical in Worthington, MN. I loved it!!!!! The people there were really nice. The PT explained things really well, and he let my do my FIRST ULTRASOUND!!! I got to do the rehab with a knee patient, and I practically put my whole weight on his knee trying to make it extend all the way! It was really fun. They even told me that they would hire me once I am certified. However, I do not think I want to live in Worthington when I graduate! ;)

feuchtster said...

Sounds exciting, Rachel. I'm glad you seem to be having fun. Nice to hear from you!

Rachel said...

Thanks jonny... what a brother. :P